I'll probably say this a lot, but wow, time flies! We spent a whole month getting to know each other but it feels like we just brought you home the other day. I'm so glad you joined our family - I'd say our family is (perfectly) complete now!
I promise to treat you as an individual and to make sure you never feel like you're being compared to your brother. I am so happy to have two boys, and each of you holds a special, yet different, place in my heart. I hope to give you what you need to always be happy and to feel loved.
I've enjoyed our first month together. Not only getting to know you, but also watching Andrew get to know you. I am looking forward to everything that is ahead of us - watching you grow, watching you as you take your first steps, and watching the bond between you and Andrew. At the same time, I sure hope you don't grow up too fast. I am enjoying this time and know it will be over before I know it. I will try not to blink so that I can enjoy every moment - big and small!
Love, mom.
