Monday, September 28, 2009

month three

The first thing people have been saying about you when they see you is that you're charming! You have the biggest smile and you love to show it off. You're so sweet and I'd definitely have to agree that you're a little charmer.


You are starting to take a big interest in things recently. You love grabbing your blanket and pulling it to your face. And you love to watch your brother. Andrew has been a pretty good big brother so I can see why you'd like him. You really like it when he dances or sings to you and he likes it when he is able to make you smile. I hope the two of you grow up being friends - even though it'll probably make things harder on me and your dad because you'll be able to work together to talk us into things!

It won't be long until you're rolling over. And then you'll be crawling. Then walking. And before I know it, you'll be two! Okay. I'll slow down and enjoy the cute, lovable guy you are now instead of worrying about you growing up too fast.

Thanks for choosing me to be your mom. :) I love you.