Monday, December 28, 2009

month six

Merry Christmas my little six month old baby boy! You are so much fun these days. You love to be held, you love playing with toys, you love food (you had your first veggie today - squash) and you love tags. You have been doing a lot of talking lately. I swear you say 'hi' and we've heard 'dada' and 'mama' a few times, although we both realize it's not being said to us, just at us. And just lately you have started to talk using a lot of little 'words' instead of just cooing. Then you'll stop using sound but still move your mouth like you're talking. I've decided it looks like a movie with subtitles. :) It's adorable.

I'm going to try not to compare you to your brother, but there is one thing I'm excited about and it is that you seem to like food, just like he did. It was such a relief to not have to worry about making sure Andrew had enough to eat and I'm hoping you continue along that path and continue loving all the food we start introducing you to. It only gets better!

You're starting to drool quite a bit and you put EVERYTHING in your mouth so I wonder if you'll be showing us your first tooth before long! I guess I'll just have to wait and see what kind of good stuff comes this month!


Love you more every day. Your mom.