You are the coolest nine year old in town. You love to be silly, you're smart, and you have great friends. You also love your family - including extended family. I think that's pretty cool.
You've really grown up over the last year. You don't cry over things that don't need to be cried over (losing a game, not getting your way, etc). You explain yourself if you're getting in trouble for something you don't think is fair. And you really like to be with friends and family.
It's interesting to work things out with you. I sometimes forget how young you are because you really are mature and like to hang out with Andrew and his friends almost as much as you like your own friends. You'd love to be able to do everything Andrew does but I have to remind myself you're nine!! Thankfully you get it. You wish you could do it all but when I say "because you're nine" you totally get it. It probably helps that Andrew always explains that when he was nine, he did/didn't do the same thing as you. Or more commonly he tells you why you have it better than him at nine which always seems to seal the deal for you. : )
You're still kind and sweet and love to snuggle. I love it when you ask me to sit by you or when you ask if you can sit on my lap. Just so you know, the answer is always yes. I don't care how big you are. Yes, I'd love to sit by you. Thanks for asking.
Love you more,
Mom

