I have to admit that I don't know where the last couple months went. It's like all of a sudden you're 9 months old and I am not keeping up. I still need to buy you a toothbrush! Luckily, it doesn't seem like you care if I keep up or not - you fully intend to keep growing up. You can pull yourself up to stand, you're starting to eat real food (I think you prefer it), and you are learning to explore the house now that you have perfected your crawl. AND! For the first time in your life, both numbers came back in the normal range for your hypothyroidism check!
One thing I am happy to report is that we finally made it to the dedication service at church! This is something I've wanted to do since Andrew was a baby, but we just finally found a church we love and wanted to become members of. The dedication was a nice service. It is a time for us to commit to going to church regularly and praying for you every day. At the same time, our church 'family' commits to setting a good example and supporting us in the journey. It's pretty cool!
You still prefer to be with me. You like other people, but if you see me, you choose me (thank you!). You also prefer to be with me, rather than alone. I've done a bad job of getting you use to sleeping in your room. Basically, we both sleep better if we're snuggled in our bed, so that's what happens most of the time. That has to end soon. Seriously - you're NINE months old!
I've overheard a couple people talking about how cute you are recently. Both times they didn't know I was there to hear. It makes me smile because I know how cute you are and it's fun to hear others agree. :) I love you to the moon and back. Love your mom.
Sunday, March 28, 2010
month nine
Posted by Lori at 8:15 PM
