This was a fun month. You're starting to feel less like a fragile baby, which is (for the most part) nice. It means Andrew can play with you a little more. This is hit or miss since you, I'm pretty sure intentionally, like to play with specifically the item he is playing with, and he likes to push you over. But you have fun together too.
It also means we can do more stuff. You went to your first Mariner game - you did a little people watching then slept. You went on your first bike ride - you seemed to enjoy it but you were also tired, so you got a little upset when we had to stop and fell asleep on the way home.
You also got sick for the first time. It was a bummer for you, and it was a bummer for me. You might think from this update that you're a great sleeper, but really, you're a great sleeper during the day and then you suck at it at night! Being sick has made it so you wake up even more often, and since you're sick (and adorable) I can't help but cuddle with you (aka, not sleep well - ever). Oh well. It's something I secretly love. All I can think about is how you'll soon be 12 or 8 or 5 ... I don't know... and you won't want me snuggling you. So, I'll take it now, and love every minute, minus the puke.
Love ya. Your mama.
