How can someone so cute be so feisty?! You have learned that crying loudly makes people respond faster. You also know what you want and it's not that easy to get you to change your mind. If I try to give you something to replace something you shouldn't have (which you have a crazy knack for finding things you shouldn't have...) you take what I gave you and you throw it. At this age, you shouldn't be throwing things when you're mad!! It makes me wonder what the toddler years will be like - and I must admit, I'm a little nervous! :)
I guess you know that you can get away with things because you have such a charming little smile. And so far you seem to be right. In fact, most people have no idea that you pack such a powerful punch when you're upset. Maybe it's because you really don't get upset too often. Thankfully.
One thing we need to work on is getting you to sleep through the night. You're not going to like it. And I don't like having my boys feel sad, so this will be tough on me too. However, if I want you to be able to ever know how to sleep at night, I think we need to work on it. So, here we go...
I'm having fun watching you and Andrew play together these days. You love it when he plays with you, and since you're starting to play more (you like to play with balls, you like to be chased, you like to play with instruments) you're getting a lot more attention from him. I hope you guys always remember to take care of each other like you do now.
Thanks for being my sweetie pie. And thanks for having your own cute personality. I love it!
Friday, May 28, 2010
month eleven
Posted by Lori at 2:37 PM
